The Nezarath Section is very important section of the office of the District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas. The section is the custodian of the cash of the office. List of activities of the section are as follows
- Nezarath Deputy Collector to function as D.D.O.
- Payment and disbursement of bills, cash, cheques in respect of all sections of the Collectorate.
- Management of DM's P/L Account.
- Nodal department of this Collectorate for organizing and providing all necessary administrative measures for Ganga Sagar Mela, one of the greatest administrative event organized in middle of January, every year.
- Arrangement and supervision of all meetings, hospitality of guests, VIPs in the Collectorate meeting halls.
- Maintenance and booking of DM's bungalow & Circuit House at Sagar along with other protocol/hospitality measures at Sagar all throughout the year.
- Maintenance and supervision of Collectorate building and campus, supervision of telephone lines, providing contingent menials to different sections etc.
- All infrastructural work during conduct of General Election,Assembly Election, KMC Election & Panchayat Election for the entire district.
- Submission of TDS return to Income Tax Department.
NAME OF THE OFFICER-IN-CHARGE OF THE DEPARTMENT/SECTION ALONG WITH DESIGNATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation||Section/Department Contact Details||Section/Department Email-id|
|1||Dr. Saswata Dawn||Nezarath Deputy Collectoremail@example.com|
- Notice for engagement for district one stop center
- Final Publication of Reservation of Seat in Form B of Pujali Municipality
- Interview notification related to third drive recruitment of PBSSD
- Publication of the draft order under Rule of West Bengal Municipal Elections Reservation of Seats Rules in Form A in respect of Pujali Municipality
- Leather goods Accessories training for SCST community
- View All